Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wow.

Yesterday, I helped dress at a Neiman Marcus show in Chevy Chase, MD with the stylist for Neiman's Ken Downing. It was really really fun. I haven't dressed in a while... but it was really great. He chose a lot of color, for spring resort 2009, and piled on the costume jewelry. Which are my current favs right now.

Its the fragment crystal necklace from Neiman's. Its really cute.. It looks really great and over the top when you pile on a couple more of these necklaces on top of one another. It just makes an outfit that much sexier.

And to top off a great Friday.. I went to watch Twilight... and I was taken aback by how good it was. Although some moments were rather drawn out and overly dramatic.. It fit the book and how it was written. Now all I want is some amazing $300 dollar costume jewelry and Edward Cullen.

And I'll end this post with Vanity Fair's photo of the twilight cast. <3>


0 comments:

 
ShareThis