Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gud Fud # 1 - Din Tai Fung

closeup of the dumplin man

delicious yum dumplings

eating delicious dumplings.

steaming dumplings


I have been really loving Taiwan, and all the good food to devour. I'm staying in Taipei, and it has been a blast so far. I'll be putting photos of what I purchased a little later. The first day back I got to eat Din Tai Fung, which is my favorite dumpling restaurant in the world. It is one of the most popular places to eat for all tourists. But regardless of that I absolutely love their dumplings. I usually get the sweet and sour soup, which is much better than the Chinese restaurants in the states, as well as their fried rice. But the main reasons why I go to eat at Din Tai Fung are for there signature pork soup dumplings, and their vegetable and pork dumplings. They recently added a new one, which I forget the name of but is a Chinese squash and shrimp dumpling. Which is absolutely delicious. Check out the menu! Oh, and my favorite location is that of : Zhongxiao which is located here: No. 218 Zhongxiao East Road Sec. 4.


0 comments:

 
ShareThis