Thursday, June 10, 2010

Delicious




My first time eating macaroons: Green Tea, and Passion Fruit flavored. So delicious. It was a super tiny adorable bakery, that I hopefully will visit again, so that I can try their other delicious macaroons

Haven't done a non-resort post in a while, so I decided to put this up, this was a couple of days ago. The internship is pretty much taken up all my time, so the weekends are my time to relax and travel Taiwan. I've been trying to blog everyday, and so far I have been successful in doing so except for the weekends. And my goal for the rest of the summer is to try to stay away from the internet, except for blogging. lol. So that I can get my other projects finished too.


How's everyone else's summer?


Follow Sour Tang

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'd say you're doing a pretty good job blogging on a regular basis while working a lot too! I hope I can be as dedicated when school and my own internship start up in the Fall.

The internet is so addictive. I got up about an hour ago and have been on the internet ever since. :S Time to go wash my hair or something.

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly,

First.. Thanks for referring to my blog in your links!

I hope you are enjoying you summer blogging and eating macaroons.. If you can try the "la durée" ones... They are amazing...
(http://www.laduree.fr/)

I'll be doing the same as you, blogging and working on different projects...

xx

http://valentineavoh.blogspot.com/
-belgian fashionista-

Kelly said...

Ashley - Thanks!! I'm sure you'll get everything done too! :)) And sadly, the internet is wayyy too addicting. haha.

Valentine - Thanks!! If I get the chance I will definetely try the "la duree" ones!! Good luck with all your projects too, and blog about them!! :))

 
ShareThis