Sunday, May 10, 2009

I have allergies

I don't understand how allergies can just develop out of no where. Ok, ok i know they don't come out of no where.. but I never had allergies before. This is a sign of aging. 0_0

But I love nature, and flowers!


I think these flowers are uber cute! I want some, does anyone know what they're called?

On another note I am contemplating on combining my three blogs that i have. Just because I throughly dislike having three blogs, b/c i'm never sure which one I want to update. So be prepared for a combination of the three.. or two.. not sure because I really love my tumblr blog, since it is a collection of photos, and things that inspire me. And I added the comment function to it very recently, check it: http://www.sourtang.tumblr.com/

0 comments:

 
ShareThis