Saturday, June 12, 2010

Le Defile


A video of the exhibit, courtesy of the Taipei Fine Arts Museum.


Some of my favorites from the exhibit.. didn't really get a chance to take many quality pics.



They had these photo cut-outs of some of the exhibits costumes. I thought it was really funny.

I'm really lucky to currently be in Taiwan at this time. Because the exhibit of Jean Paul Gaultier's and Regine Chopinot's costumes have come here, and will be exhibiting until August. I was really excited to hear about this, and of course I had to go! :) It was an amazing experience to just see the clothes, and see what they were made of, and how they were put together, and just everything. I was also lucky enough to go today, because we were also able to get a tour of the art exhibit from the fashion design head of department for Shih Chien University which is a well known fashion university here in Taipei. It was a great experience for me, and I really enjoyed it. I also took some pictures... which I'm really not sure if I was supposed to so the quality of some of them aren't that great.

1 comments:

Paint it Black said...

Looks amazing wish I was there thanks for sharing xoxo

 
ShareThis