Friday, September 03, 2010

Hot Tamale Train





 The weather lately has still been super hot. And I love these photos of summer outdoorsy fun! :) I really love the bright prints like the above. And I really want to make a scarf like top like in the last photo. It's labor day weekend. And I'm home but it'll be a blast. :) I'm so happy that my first week of school went really well. 
And good good happy happy news, I GOT MY INTERNSHIP!! ah, such an amazing start to an amazing long weekend!! 
What are you guys doing this weekend??

Melanie nominated me for an award!! Thank you so much!!  :) And I'm supposed to tell 7 things about myself as well as nominating 7 other blogs!


1. I actually enjoy reading books. I just never have the time to do it, but I really feel like its a lame excuse because I started reading again this summer, and it feels good. I really recommend Eat, Pray, Love, just like everyone else. But it truly is a wonderful read.

2.  Eating. Yes, I know everyone eats.. But No, seriously it's a joy that I enjoy the most out of many things. I seriously dance when I eat something so good that I could melt, okay more like grooving while sitting but same thing. haha.

3. I'm extremely highly self-motivated. I have always been this way. And I like it... I just like to accomplish my goals and reach for my dreams. It's something that I do and will always do. :)

4. I really love my parents. I used to get really annoyed and not understand why they do the things they do. But they only do it because they love you. And realizing that always puts a smile on my face and makes me realize that I love them so much more. :)

5. I'm a happy person. I like to smile, laugh and stay positive. It really is a state of mind. But knowing that you control your own happiness gives you more reasons to enjoy life. And just spread the joy, yeah lame, whatever, but true!

6. I like to listen to a song on repeat for days and days until I get tired of it and find a new song to repeat the whole cycle again! Currently listening to: Like a G6 by the far east movement (Don't judge, I literally got addicted to this song yesterday! )

7. Planning things is my thing. haha. I like to plan parties, activities, fashion shows, and etc.. like seriously I enjoy it. I swear I could be a professional party planner if I was getting paid for it. haha.

I tag the first seven bloggers who comment. :) Because I love my commenters mucho!

PS : I did a guest post over at 5am je taime on oriental fashion. Check it out HERE!

Have a lovely amazing weekend! Love, Peace and Smiles!

25 comments:

Melanie Patterson said...

Ahh, those photos are so gorgeous. I'm loving the the third one so much. It's been really hot here, too. I'm just avoiding the outdoors for a little while. There's a bit of humidity, too. Not a big fan of it!

You're welcome! Haha.

I think I might have to side with you on the eating thing! And same for parents. Don't know what I'd do without 'em.

And I don't count for the first seven! :)

Melanie
http://thosethingstheysaid.blogspot.com

Dreamy Princess said...

Hey.. I agree with the fact no 6. I love too repeat and repeat and repeat a new song that I like, till my ears can't tske it anymore and say: PLEASE STOP! xp

Congrats for the internship! I was so happy when I got my first internship..(:

I just stay in front of my computer or just hang out with my friends or family this weekend..Hope yours is better than mine ((:

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess
~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

iheartkiwi said...

glad your first week of school went well!

it's still super hot here in arizona too... those summer looks are perfect!

cathy. said...

Love the sheer blouse in the third photo!

xx

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! I miss summer already... Today the temperature actually went down to the 50s. Depressing.

But CONGRATS on your internship!

Jenmarie said...

Wow, we are so alike! I love food too, and I say dramatic things like "I could die right now" when eating something simply delightful.

I also love my parents so much! Family is so important.

I would also say that I'm quite a happy and self-motivated person. Oh, and I LOVE planning events and things like that. You probably have read, I work with teens so with that comes a lot of planning fun stuff for them.

Great post! Enjoyed learning more about you :)

Jesa said...

I love everything about this!
Fantastic blog :)
cheers, Jesa

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

hahaha...i love eating too!
as in like in the middle of the day, i'd think about food...and just crave for it every minute..my big sister actually complained recently because she's craving food when i talk to her about my own cravings..hehe.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Signe said...

Lovely outfits :)
And grats on both your internship and the award!

willi float said...

beautiful post, i love those girls. haha i totally feel you on #2 and #6


come by sometime,
The Ballon Rouge

Unknown said...

oh wow! great photos of bright summery outfits! ;)
katya and i loved eat, pray love! did you watch the movie?
and agree about parents, as annoying as we think the could be you can't help but to love them for all they do for us.
Thaks for visiting our blog dear!
xoxo
spicycandydc.com
-Carlis

Aki No Yuutsu said...

I love fun prints too!!!
Makes you lively!!!

Wanda said...

wow, lovely blog with a lot of inspiration :)

xoxo wanda
http://itislikethesmelloffreedom.blogspot.com/

WWP said...

love your blog :)

I follow you!

http://womenwearingpants.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

boho taste, great blog ;)

come here soon. maybe you can follow if you like

http://kylacallista.blogspot.com/

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

oh yes, i miss the colors of summer..and the beach..but never the heat!hehehe.

♥ polka dress GIVEAWAY this way! ♥

Courtney Erin said...

Congratulations!!!!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

P.S. I love the photos

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

Great inspirational pictures!
Also, I love your 7 facts! It is so fun when bloggers share a bit of their personal lives with us and I especially enjoyed your's =)

Arini Desianti Parawi said...

love all those photos..so sommering!!
what fun about 7 thisngs about u ^^

come and visit my blog :)feel free if u wanna follow. just tell me if u want me to follow back yours.

THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

in Love&Light
Queen D

J. said...

I always do that with songs!! I'm currently repeating Teenage Dream lol It the only thing getting me through my workout! haha

paislea said...

cute hippie pictures! i love them!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I really like that crop top in the second photo! You find such unique things to post.

I enjoyed reading your seven things! I'm self-motivated too (bad) and I LOVE to plan. My trouble is usually just following through with the plan. And I've been wanting to pick up Eat, Pray, Love. I think I will now!

Vera Liane Rea said...

Hot tamale indeed!Definitely loving the 3rd and 4th pictures. :D

If only it weren't the cool weather season here in the tropics Id wear that! :D hehehe

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

That's a really nice list. I love the fact that you are self motivated. I think that will definitely get you places. =)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ah, I'm so glad you got the internship! Congrats! That's awesome news.

I loved the facts!

 
ShareThis